Job ID 1440580
Symmetrio is recruiting for their client, a multi-national medical device company for an individual contributor Regional Sales Manager position responsible for leading sales activities in the Western US territory. The candidate will support sales teams in the designated zone and collaborate with the local account teams. This is a capital sales position, so the candidate will need to have a strong understanding of the capital sales process for products over $2M, comfortable with proformas and business plans as well the ability to work up and down a large organization with multiple stake-holders. The candidate will be doing sales presentations, generating quotes and proposals and attending relevant trade shows. They will promote the company’s solutions portfolio to expand the existing customer base. The ideal candidate will have to reside within the US territory with reasonably close proximity to the airport. Travel is expected to be 35%. OTE is $250K with a $120K Base. Commissions are uncapped.
- Act as lead sales person for assigned products, managing the selling process with fellow team members.
- Develop and manage a targeted customer list, actively engage in sales interactions, forecast accurately, document all activity in CLM accurately and in a timely manner to support pipeline development and forecast reporting.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to drive targeted customer sales campaigns.
- Maintain regular and meaningful contact with customers, potential customers, and leads to develop after-sales opportunities and identify new prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or healthcare-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of direct medical capital sales experience required.
- Strong ability to build and maintain customer relationships, with a customer-focused approach.
- Ability to work across a matrix organization using appropriate resources during the sales process and after the sale is closed and installation is accepted.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset, employing creative methods to break into new accounts, influence clinical, operational and financial champions.
- Candidate will need to live within the assigned US territory.
- Travel expected to be 35%.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)