Job ID 1492327
Hiring Company: TREND Intermodal Chassis Leasing
Founded in 2013, Trend Intermodal Chassis Leasing (Trend) is a chassis leasing company formed by a group of seasoned intermodal transportation industry professionals offering its customers high-quality, multi-loading capacity equipment on term leases. With a focus on high touch customer service, Trend offers alternative leasing solutions to the intermodal industry. Trend was recently acquired by ITE Management (ITE), an investment firm that targets real asset investments with strong cash yield and downside protection. Trend has nearly doubled in size over the previous two years and is poised to accelerate its growth
trajectory even further with fresh capital infusion from its new majority owner through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Parent Company: ITE (Majority Owner of Trend)
Founded in 2014, ITE manages over $9 billion of real assets across freight railcars, commercial aircraft, and intermodal. ITE’s investment strategies focus on broad macroeconomic themes to make long-term investments – acquiring industrial transportation assets for investors as a unique opportunity to combine operating and investing execution.
ITE combines a team with deep, long-standing relationships and financial and operating expertise in rail, aviation, and intermodal with an entrepreneurial mindset and culture. The team brings extensive experience in investments, portfolio management, risk management, data analytics, credit analysis, and industry-specific operations.
Role and Responsibilities
Trend is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join its rapidly growing and dynamic business. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for expanding Trend’s business growth throughout the South Atlantic region of the US stretching from Virginia through Florida. She/he will assume overall responsibility for developing new business and customer relationships.
The Regional Sales Manager – South Atlantic will be responsible to
- develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in the intermodal transportation industry including Motor Carriers, Ports, Railroads, pool operators, shippers, NVOCCs and domestic intermodal prospects
- identify and pursue new business opportunities to increase sales, revenue, and profitability
- collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute sales strategies
- conduct sales presentations and develop proposals to potential clients
- negotiate contracts and pricing with clients
- manage and maintain a territory of clients and prospects
- attend industry trade shows and events to promote the company and its products
- provide exceptional customer service and support to clients
- collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products
- stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements
- 2+ years of experience in outside sales in the transportation industry or equipment leasing
- Proven track record of sales success including consistently exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Health Care Plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term Disability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Training & Development
- Work From Home Day
- Wellness Resources