Job ID 1490655
Reimbursement Specialist / Payment Posting Specialist
About Ivy Rehab
The Ivy Rehab Network was founded in 2003, and over the past 19 years it has grown into a leading national provider of outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy services. We are one of the largest, fastest growing physical therapy companies in the country. We have plans in place to continue our hyper-growth trajectory, which includes same-store growth, new facilities, and an aggressive M&A strategy. At Ivy Rehab we are all about the people and are excited to bring more talent in to lead our Sales team. We are a values-based community of professionals that are committed to high performance and dedicated to Caring, Serving, and Growing together.
The Reimbursement Specialist is an energetic individual with experience in healthcare payment posting, preferably Physical Therapy and Raintree, who also has good Excel and problem-solving skills.
In this role, you report to the Cash Manager and will be assigned day to day activities related to the daily posting and reconciliation activities, as well as special projects related to posting activities.
Responsibilities can include:
- Daily deposit tracking – including pulling deposits from banks, completing Daily Deposit trackers, and reconciling daily deposits with accounting.
- Reviewing, researching, and resolving assigned tasks related to missing payments, EOBs, and posting errors in the Raintree system.
- Supporting the Month End reconciliation process
- Accurate and timely payment posting, as assigned.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of payment posting in Raintree and assigned Legacy systems -remit/automated, manual, Refunds, corrections, etc.
- Identify and escalate issues to leadership in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Healthcare Payment posting experience, preferably in Physical Therapy or similar specialty
- Strong computer skills, with emphasis on Excel and Microsoft Office
- High level of accuracy and productivity in performing job functions
- Ability to read and interpret Explanations of Benefits
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Raintree EMR experience preferred.
- Open availability M-F 8am – 6pm ET
“It’s All About The People” at Ivy -our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate. Find out more about our mission, values, and culture here!
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.