Job ID 1488916
Release Train Engineer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Public Trust
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI’s Business Systems Operating Group is searching for individuals who can deliver application development and support for NASA’s enterprise business systems. Selected candidates will deliver and sustain capabilities in a fast-paced SAFe agile development environment. Work includes collaborating on systems and solutions supporting large portfolios from business, analysis, technical, systems, data, and enterprise functions.
CACI is looking for an experienced Release Train Engineers with strong Agile delivery skills. The desired candidate will be a servant leader working closely with government leadership, scrum masters, Agile teams and the entire ART to facilitate ART events and coach the ART in delivering value. You will be a key member of the leadership team, doing work that matters for some of the U.S. Government’s most critical missions, and utilizing the latest technologies.
• Facilitate PI Planning Readiness, PI Planning, I&A and other ART events.
• Coach and mentor all scrum masters on the ART
• Coach teams on Agile processes and foster Continuous Exploration
• Help the ART assess its capacity and collect appropriate PI metrics around Outcomes, Flow and Competency
• Help identify and remove ART level dependencies and risks
• Build and maintain the program board to help focus everyone’s attention on the right deliverables.
• Remove and/or Escalate impediments to flow, and foster culture of continuous improvement
• Assist in the Development and Maintenance of PI Roadmaps and Program Vision
• Summarize and Communicate team Program Increment Objectives
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven (5) years of related experience
• Two (2) years’ of SAFe Release Train Engineer
• Three (3) years of Scrum Master experience experience
• Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to pass an IT-1 background investigation.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
• Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
• Certified SAFe Agilist
• Federal business experience
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range : There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. At CACI, you will receive comprehensive benefits such as; healthcare, wellness, financial, retirement, family support, continuing education, and time off benefits. Learn more here ()
Since this position can be worked in more than one location, the range shown is the national average for the position.
The proposed salary range for this position is: