Job ID 1448306
An incredible opportunity has become available for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner that’s looking to work remotely, whilst being part of a highly respected, stable, GP surgery. This practice has a truly unique way of working and a setup that allows them to go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of Eastbourne’s people, including asylum seekers and the homeless. This practice has been through quite a transition in the last few years, but the vision and goal it is working towards make it really stand out as a GP practice!
This practice has an incredibly unique, online consultation service that has made remote working possible for an experienced ANP. As well as being a “self-starter” and someone that’s able to work very well independently, this practice required a clinician who’s an overall team player, as you’ll be surrounded by a fantastic multi-disciplined team of clinicians that offer a wonderful environment to develop and progress.
Led by a truly passionate and dedicated Partnership, with a dedicated training academy every week, this is really the place to be to develop as a clinician!
Salary – 50,000 – 55,000 per annum + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave (bank hols excl.)
Location – Eastbourne
The surgery –
- Forward-thinking, ever-developing practice
- Excellent, multi-disciplined team; ACPs, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists and more!
- Offering a great deal to the local community, including asylum seekers and the homeless
- Truly passionate, dedicated, long-standing Partnership in place
- Forward thinking; always training staff and increasing services to the local community
- Highly supportive of career development and progression
- Funding provided for further qualification.
Your role –
- Remote Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Part-time role, worked over 5 days – 20-25 hours per week
- Manageable workload, maximum of 14 patients per clinic
- Telephone appointments – all appointments triaged by admin team before being signposted and passed on to the relevant clinician.
- Appointments both pre-booked and on-the-day
- Work alongside an established, multi-disciplined clinical team with some remote clinicians
- No extended hours requirement
- Must be an Independent Prescriber
- Can work completely from the comfort of your own home!
The benefits –
- 50’000 – 55,000 per annum
- 6 weeks’ annual leave + bank holidays excluded
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Mileage paid for if travelling
- Amazing long-term career progression opportunities!
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on (phone number removed). Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!