Job ID 1490392
Remote Clinical Forensic Psychologist
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Remote Clinical Forensic Psychologist to fill an opening with a Fortune 500 Healthcare Organization in California.
Daily Responsibilities for Remote Clinical Forensic Psychologist:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes clinical quality review of psychological evaluations for Juvenile Probation and Child Welfare Services clients and treatment plans for Child Welfare Services clients to ensure that TERM standards are met, protective and/or risk issues are addressed, and treatment is clinically appropriate.
- Consults with Child Welfare Services and Probation staff regarding cases as related to the work products submitted. Works collaboratively with the referring agencies to ensure clients are receiving quality services.
- Provides quality review feedback and recommendations for improvement to assist providers in meeting professional standards and TERM requirements.
- Forwards work products to their intended recipients upon completion of the quality review process.
- Conducts provider searches on referral from CWS using the designated provider search database to identify providers that match the clinical needs of the referral.
- M-F: 8a-5p.
Required Qualifications for Remote Clinical Forensic Psychologist:
- Must have a clear and active CA license, Ph.D./Masters in Psychology
Preferred Qualifications for Remote Clinical Forensic Psychologist:
- At least 1-2+ years of experience
Benefits for Remote Clinical Forensic Psychologist:
- Immediate enrollment in Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to Investment Accounts
- Career and educational tools within our Ingenovis ACT (Advocacy) Program
Pay Details: $70.00 – $77.00 an hour
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
For additional consideration, please email a copy of your resume to with your phone number, the job title and location, and our recruiters will reach out.
Healthcare Support Staffing, LLC. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.