Job ID 1499740
Be Part of Growing Team as a Full-Time Remote Licensed Mental Health Therapist!
Due to high client demand, we have immediate full-time job openings for licensed mental health therapists who are either looking for a brand-new career opportunity, or a supplemental income. If you are a fully licensed and self-motivated therapist passionate about providing high-quality mental health care and solutions, we want to hear from you!
Work from anywhere, on your own schedule!
You will serve as active part of a fully remote team that provides assessment and treatment services to stable, low acuity adults who present with a wide range of mental health needs. Our goal is to assist individuals by helping them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life.
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experience, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan, and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
How we can help you succeed:
- Flexibility. 100% remote position, work from the comfort of your home, make your own hours based on your availability, full-time.
- Non-compete. This opportunity can be a great source of supplemental income if you choose to keep your current position.
- Unlimited referrals. We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences, then fill your calendar quickly. No more acquiring new clients on your own.
- Minimal paperwork. We handle the paperwork for you, so that you can focus 100% on your clients. We make therapists life easier by freeing them from administrative tasks.
- We keep you busy. Full-time therapist can expect to have a full caseload within weeks.
- Easy to use platform. Our all-in-one therapist platform is easy to navigate, which has everything you will need for the job.
Education: You must have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
One of the following licenses is required: You must be fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
– No limited/provisional license. No disciplinary actions.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
– Strong computer literacy skills
$90k-$100k per year, plus bonuses
Pay and Benefits:
Competitive salary range of $90,000 to $100,000 per year, with bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage to support your overall well-being.
Life and disability insurance to ensure financial security and peace of mind.
Malpractice insurance coverage for professional liability protection.
Employee assistance program for additional support during challenging times.
Unlimited referrals, providing you with a full caseload and ample opportunities to make a difference.
Minimal paperwork, allowing you to focus on your clients and their well-being.
Experience the fulfillment of a full caseload, supporting diverse individuals on their journey to mental health and wellness.
Our onboarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 1-3 days!
Apply with your resume now and get started today!