Job ID 1492307
Title: Appointment Setting Sales Assistant – Remote Work from Home (1099)
About Us: We are an established company dedicated to helping individuals protect their assets. We believe in making a meaningful difference and are seeking experienced Sales Appointment Setters to join our growing team.
Position Overview: As an Sales Appointment Setter, you will play a crucial role as the first point of contact, setting the tone for our organization. This is not your typical telemarketing position – we’re looking for real people who genuinely care about our customers and the value we provide. If you’re an expert in appointment setting, ready to contribute to a company with a purpose, we want to hear from you!
- Make contact with individuals interested in protecting their assets
- Set appointments with prospective clients
- Be the first point of contact and set expectations for the organization
- Contribute to the overall success and growth of the company
- A Minimum of 2 years prior OUTBOUND appointment setting experience required.
- 1 year experience working remotely
- Experience setting appointments for insurance or related financial products considered a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to generally follow an approved script and overcome objections
- Minimum Computer Literacy:
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications and the internet
- Familiarity with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Word
- Experience using an autodialer
- Experience using CRM systems and sales tools
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Desktop or Laptop no less than 5 years of age with at least 8gb of RAM
(Note if your computer or laptop is currently slow, it will not work
properly with our programs, a functional device is required)
- A working headset with a microphone
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and dedicated workspace
- Download speed – 50 mbps
Upload speed – at least 5-10 mbps
(Note internet speeds can and will affect your success in this role. To test your speeds, run )
This is a 1099 position, and as such, you will be responsible for your own taxes and benefits.
Job Type: Independent Contract (Long-term)
Flexible Schedule: Work part-time hours for a full-time income potential or work full-time for an uncapped income potential. It’s your choice.
Compensation: We offer a competitive commission structure and weekly pay.
- Commissions Paid Weekly
- Appointment bonus for each qualified appointment set
- Bonus commission for each appointment that results in a sale.