Job ID 1502623
The Senior Business Development Representative will play a key role in driving the growth and success within our Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) vertical of the company by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the customer base, increase revenue, and achieve sales targets. The role involves building strong relationships with potential clients, understanding their needs, and presenting tailored solutions.
- Proactively identify and qualify new business opportunities through market research, networking, and outreach.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing deals, ensuring a robust and well-maintained sales pipeline.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, understanding their business challenges and presenting solutions that align with their goals.
- Implement strategic plans for business development, focusing on market trends, competitor analysis, and potential areas for growth.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure a seamless customer experience and successful account onboarding.
- Deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value proposition and benefits of the company’s products or services.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market changes to remain informed and proactive in adapting sales strategies.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and capitalize on market trends.
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors.
- Must have strong Programmatic and Digital Strategy and CPG Strategy.
- Senior-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold calling, and needs based selling.
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up.
- Must be familiar with how CPG clients leverage Retailer Media Networks & leveraging 2nd and 3rd party Retailer Data for campaign activations & attributions.
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably in a senior or leadership role.
- Proficient in CRM software and other relevant sales tools.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any business-related field preferred
- 5+ years of professional sales and marketing experience within the CPG industry.
- 5+ years managing CPG digital campaigns.
- Proven track record of success in business development or sales roles, with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Prior experience in the Media/Advertising market sector.
- Proficiency in Excel analytics, with the ability to derive insights and tell a compelling story from data.
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process, including Salesforce and lead generation tools.
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture:
- Life at Epsilon:
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.