Job ID 1499592
Senior Web Developer Software House Tamworth /Remote
My client, a software house based in Tamworth is looking for Senior .net web developer to join their established development team.
This is a role that has come about do you both expansion and internal promotion. The development team is made up of a multidisciplinary team that includes developers, BA’s and Testers. Reporting to the development team leader this role will see you designing, developing and modifying a range of Web applications.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- To develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including coding standards and user interface design guidelines.
- To propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components.
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates for change requests within the established service level agreements.
- Take part in solution designs.
- To develop software to meet requirements / specifications in accordance with the development schedule.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business.
- Provide mentoring for team members
- Perform code reviews
- To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established service level agreements.
- To investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements.
Core Skills for this role are as follows:
- Significant commercial experience developing Web Applications in C# (or VB.Net)
- Web development experience in ASP.Net MVC
- Knowledge of Web API, REST API, and API design
- Experience with unit, integration and load testing
- Good working knowledge of T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server (2016 onwards) and relational database design
- Ability to write and optimize T-SQL queries
- Experience of Object Oriented programming practices, SOLID principles and design patterns.
- An understanding of security considerations when designing and developing public-facing applications and API endpoints.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Experience with DevOps and deployment of projects
- Experience of using MassTransit / Rabbit MQ
- Developing Windows Services
In return for your skills my client is looking to pay up to £60000 plus benefits and although they are based in Tamworth that are flexible on location and hybrid working. You could be office based, hybrid or mostly remote it really is up to you
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.