Job ID 1491024
AeroCloud creates modular and scalable intelligent airport management software built on leading-edge technology. Our cloud-native platform uses predictive artificial intelligence and machine learning. Together with our common-use passenger processing and self-service solutions, we deliver an innovative answer to the complex operational challenges experienced by airports across the globe.
AeroCloud’s Intelligent Airport Management System (iAMS) and Flight Management System reduce manual inputs and centralise data, making it available to all members of airport stakeholder groups. Inspection, Lease and Asset Management systems support on-site logistical planning. In addition, Common-Use Passenger Processing and Self-Service solutions and our Mobile Bag Drop app help airports efficiently manage the ups and downs in daily passenger numbers.
Our platform is 100% cloud-native, and users can access it anywhere, anytime, and on any device. We configure all modules within the Cloud and deliver remote updates quickly and easily; users can access AeroCloud’s software via a web interface, removing the need to access a local network. Airports can depend on our cloud-hosted platform’s security, fast processing speeds and scalability.
Hi! We’re AeroCloud, an aviation technology company improving the way airports receive and utilize data. We build SAAS technology that improves day-to-day operations at airports, connecting more people through better experiences for passengers and airport operators and IT Teams alike.
At AeroCloud, you’ll be an integral part of a growing team, able to make an immediate impact and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in aviation technology.
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to join our Sales team as the primary revenue driver for the company; growing our network of airports and airport partners, and taking our innovations to market. This role will be instrumental in managing end-to-end sales cycles for the Commercial team across the United States.
In 2023 we built relationships at a number of exciting domestic and global airports including trips to New Orleans, Nashville, Miami, Long Beach, Denver and we stamped our passports in England, Ireland, Germany and France as well
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager U.S to join our Commercial team reporting directly to the Vice President of Global Sales. This is an expansion role due to market growth. This role is remote-first, and provides the opportunity for onsite team collaboration, as well as seasonal conference and event travel.
As a Senior Commercial Manager at AeroCloud you will
- Maintain ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close for a designated account list
- Conduct business solution meetings, including ROI-based demos for pre-qualified prospects at key airports
- Understand clients’ business objectives and pain points, aligning solutions to accomplish their goals
- Partner with an SDR, customer success and account management teams to ensure a strong client experience
- Train and mentor the Sales Development Representative (SDR) to improve the lead generation processes
- Provide valuable customer feedback across internal teams
- Exceed quarterly sales goals
- Hold a minimum of 5-7 years of experience selling full sales cycle SaaS solutions, platform solutions preferred
- Demonstrate a disciplined and process-driven approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Passion for technology and its impact on our lives and businesses
- Thrive in a small, rapidly scaling company environment
- Data-driven decision-making abilities
- Collaborative and consultative-minded team player with a positive attitude
Ownership and Impact
- Own a defined target account list from Discovery to Purchase Order Completion.
- Provide direction to the SDRs supporting your territory.
- Drive active sales cycles while building a new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building. This is an industry that values relationships, facetime and active participation in community-building events and conferences, domestically and internationally.
- Work closely and benefit from comprehensive support from an inhouse RFP / Bids and Proposals Team.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to support Renewals and collaborate on upsell and cross sell opportunities, which drive ARR growth and quota attainment.
- Create detailed and accurate sales plans and maintain weekly forecasting in CRM.
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual targets.
- Partner with technology and customer success teams, ensuring time to value, retention, and LTV.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the Aviation/Aerospace and Airport industry.
- Pioneer new territory destinations aligned with customer acquisition, community development and identifying strategic partnerships.
- Participate in domestic and global conferences to drive innovation and relationships that scale ARR.
What you bring to the table?
An experienced and proven SAAS Executive with 5+ years experience working as an Individual Contributor and or Sales Leader, preferably with MEDDIC experience.
- Excellent active listening skills, knowing when to ask questions, drive conversations and uncover business value.
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM a plus
- Familiarity with Carahsoft, SHI, AWS Marketplace and 3 party sales processes a plus
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize qualified opportunities.
- Proven track record of working complex sales cycles with multiple buyer personas.
- Ability to assess land and expand motion, earning trusted advisor status and aligning on the correct solution within a platform suite.
- Competitive salary and commission package (based on experience and past performance)
- Share Options scheme
- 20 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Take your birthday off work on us as well
- Extensive upskilling and training