Job ID 1491579
Segal is seeking to hire a Compensation Consulting Project Manager. This experienced compensation professional role will manage and deliver client projects by regularly interfacing and collaborating with external clients. The Compensation and Career Strategies Practice is a national practice and we deliver both executive compensation and broad-based compensation within our team. The role will project manage a variety of compensation projects. This is a remote opportunity with light client travel required. If you are a team player, you will love Segal’s culture. We are 100% employee owned, and that is evidenced in how we live our values.
- This newly created role will primarily support publicly held and privately held organizations including for-profit and non-profit organizations with the exception of higher education and state/county/local government industries
- Types of projects include competitive market compensation assessments, salary structure development, incentive plan design for management, sales and broad-based employees, executive compensation Form 990 total remuneration, pay equity, performance management, and career architecture.
- Segal provides a flexible career path and seasoned project managers are encouraged to stay at that level if they do not aspire to a selling role.
- The role ensures accuracy, on-time completion and can effectively handle multiple simultaneous priorities. The role works regularly with analysts to lead, coach, and peer review project work heavily in Excel.
- Because Segal provides a flexible approach to work assignments, this is a great opportunity for broad exposure across industries and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Economics or other field that requires the study and use of data analytics, or equivalent experience.
- 8 years professional level compensation experience is required at a corporation or prior human resources consulting firm in the area of employee compensation. Consulting firm experience is preferred.
- Experience with design of incentive plans, and executive compensation. IRS Form 990 experience is preferred.
- Must be an excellent communicator and team player that is accountable who delights in serving customers with a sense of urgency, understands the criticality of meeting client deadlines and providing high quality and accurate deliverables.
- Microsoft Office proficiency using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Segal:
We recognize that individuals bring a broad range of experience and abilities that go beyond the technical requirements of a job. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see described here, we encourage you to apply. Diversity of employment, skills and life experience, combined with passion, are key to innovation and excellence. We encourage individuals, including but not limited to women, minorities, the disabled and protected veterans and those from all other backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the interview process and thank you for considering Segal.
About Segal and its Total Rewards Program:
Segal is a privately owned, leading North American employee benefit, human resources and investment management consulting firm with over 80 years of history providing trusted advice that improves lives. Clients include public and private corporations, multiemployer trust funds, public sector entities, higher education institutions, institutional advisors, among many others.
Segal’s total rewards are part of what makes Segal a special place to work. The current salary range for this position is $124,500 to $165,000 plus opportunity for a discretionary performance bonus based on company profitability and employee performance. In addition, Segal offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to include a non-contributory defined benefit pension plan, matching and discretionary contributions to a 401(k) profit sharing plan, medical and prescription benefits including contributions to a health savings account for eligible employees, dental benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, wellness benefit reimbursements and rewards, and professional credential and tuition reimbursement. Segal also provides comprehensive paid time off including holidays, vacation days, sick leave, paid family leave and sabbaticals.
Segal is the right size, the right organization and the right move for you! Please apply now.
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Job: SP – Compensation & Career Strategies
Schedule: Regular Employee
Employee Status: Experienced Level
Job Type: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Travel: Apr 11, 2023, 8:41:15 PM
Job Posting: 34100