Job ID 1488212
You are a passionate professional with a deep-rooted expertise in performance marketing and a desire to play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing agency. With your strategic leadership skills and a proven track record in executing effective marketing strategies, you are ready to support growth for an agency that has experienced over 20% CAGR for the last five years.
If this sounds like you, Level Agency is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Director of Demand Generation to further their career with our team.
At Level, we use the scientific method to drive effective performance marketing campaigns for our clients. Everything from media planning to the ad creative is done with methodical care. Our teams use a “Test. Learn. Grow.” framework that allows them to act with urgency and quickly adapt to the ever-changing world of performance marketing. This nimbleness and willingness to rethink what we know leads to better decision-making and the confidence our clients need to pursue bold ambitions.
Recently ranked on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work, Level delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
Level is an equal opportunity employer, a Military Friendly partner, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position:
The Sr. Director of Demand Generation will be instrumental in driving the agency’s growth and market presence. This position will develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aimed at enhancing Level’s standing in the market, with a focus on creating a tangible impact and measurable outcomes. The Senior Director of Demand Generation will deliver market-leading results that enables the sales team to find and close new deals within our ICPs that continue to support 20%+ annual organic growth rates. The salary range for this position is $110k-$130k.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and will perform the work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas.
- Collaborative Leadership: Lead a functional area charged to develop Level’s market position, leveraging your experience to drive growth and innovation in our demand generation strategies.
- Strategy Development: Craft and execute a comprehensive demand generation plan, focusing on inbound marketing, content marketing and thought leadership, ABM, and industry-specific event presence.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with internal teams, ensuring cohesive and impactful marketing strategies and execution.
- Data Analysis: Use data to track KPIs, including targeted account engagement, web traffic and conversion, MQL and SQL generation, and qualified pipeline creation.
- Agency Promotion: Champion Level’s services, ensuring our value proposition is compellingly communicated to the right audience.
- Industry Expertise: Stay ahead of industry trends and best practices, applying this knowledge to keep Level at the forefront of the performance marketing space.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership and effective execution in marketing, with a focus on demand generation.
- A proven track record of accountability and performance histories in similar roles.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools like HubSpot, and ABM platforms like 6Sense.
- Proficiency in data analytics and tools such as GA4, Excel, PowerBI, and marketing analytics platforms.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly and persuasively convey ideas, collaborate effectively with team members and clients, and build strong relationships.
- Data-driven, analytical approach to continuously evaluate effectiveness and optimizations to improve performance.
- A passion for keeping up to date on industry trends and best practices, with the ability to share insights with both internal and external stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with generative AI technologies, with a willingness to learn and apply these concepts in real-world scenarios.
- Remote work from anywhere in the US with an internet connection
- Performance reviews every six months
- 401k plan with 3% employer contribution
- 12 annual paid holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- 15 PTO days + 1 additional day per year of service
- Summer Fridays
- Great medical benefits including 100% employer-paid vision and dental
- Medical travel reimbursement policy
- 60 Days of Paid Parental leave benefit after 6 months of full-time service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation programs