Job ID 1430307
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior Producer, with a passion for game development and the craft of production. Demonstrating outstanding communication and creative problem solving you will partner with the production team, Directors and Development teams across multiple locations to drive projects forward.
You will own, build, maintain and execute project plans to determine resource, scheduling needs for multiple teams and or larger areas of the game.
This position offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with developers and to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience.
What We Will Do Together:
- Own & drive the completion of project goals, objectives and deliverables for time and quality
- Own schedules for multi-discipline game teams being mindful of the wider strategic vision of the game
- Monitor the balance of time and resources
- Working closely within the production team, leads and development teams to provide information in order to ensure that goals are achieved
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks and make recommendations for adjustment as appropriate
- Handle day-to-day production issues to allow the team to achieve the highest possible game quality
What You Will Bring:
- At least 1 AAA title shipped
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.) with a ‘how can I help’ approach
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools and tracking/scheduling tools
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Passion for developing video games
- JIRA and Confluence expertise
- Experience working with different production methodologies
- Basic knowledge of video game editor and related software (3ds Max, Maya, Motion Builder, Blender, etc.)
Interested a bit about Escape Velocity:
Escape Velocity is a team of passionate, talented developers working at a studio that offers excellent benefits and what we believe is a fantastic project. But that doesn’t make us unique. What does make us special? We value the time, energy, and talent of our players and our colleagues. We want every hour spent developing and playing our games to be an incredibly rewarding and worthwhile use of your time. To that end, we are fully remote and support team members nearly anywhere in the world. We prioritize honesty, even when that means sharing bad news. We strive to give everyone autonomy so they can determine how best to work and play; and we care more about what you bring to the game and studio than how many hours you’re clocking. We believe in constant improvement across all areas – from the game itself to our production design – and are constantly re-evaluating how we spend our time to ensure that we’re not wasting yours and we’re all always working on the most important things. Finally (and perhaps most importantly) we’re dedicated to building a culture of play, which not only makes us better game makers, but also strengthens the bonds between us all.
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and complete an application along with a Resume / CV. If we would like to move forward with your application, a member of the Recruiting Team will reach out to you and guide you through our process.
Escape Velocity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
Applications will be considered regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.