Job ID 1489179
At Trayt Health, we’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager, with experience in digital health and/or healthcare.
As the Sr. Product Manager at Trayt, you will help establish and drive product strategy as well as own and execute parts of the roadmap related to your product area.
This role will report to the Head of Product at Trayt.
Trayt is a fast-growing, mission-driven, venture-backed healthcare technology startup located in Menlo Park, California. We have a disruptive data platform that is offering a new paradigm in diagnosing, treating, and caring for patients with brain and mental health disorders, including Autism, ADHD, depression, substance abuse, and eating disorders. Trayt’s end-to-end collaboration and data analytics platform unites the entire ecosystem of providers and caregivers around every patient. It is the only application to fully address the needs of statewide psychiatry access program with major customers such as the states of Texas and Vermont and powering programs such as Child Psychiatry Access Network (CPAN) and Texas Child Health Access Through Telemedicine (TCHATT).
Our world-class multi-disciplinary team has decades of experience in psychiatry, data analytics, and building successful companies. We pride ourselves on being a group of passionate people who love our product and love celebrating our achievements and milestones together. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with some of the most innovative minds in our industry and see our product change history.
- Have 3+ years of experience in product management, building and shipping software products
- Effectively collaborate with Design, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to execute and ship features that impact KPIs
- Establish and manage the roadmap for your area of the product
- Strategically prioritize, execute, and deliver business outcomes
- Be accountable for the success of your launches; closely track data to evaluate their performance
- Regularly communicate and align the cross-functional teams about the direction of your product area
- Utilize data, market research, and competitor analysis to shape your product decisions
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trayt.Health is an equal-opportunity employer. We are a diverse team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing Requirement:
Trayt.Health requires employees and anyone visiting our offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against and/or regularly tested for COVID-19. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for an opportunity with our company.
To be successful in this role you:
- Experience in successfully shipping products in the past
- Ability to craft and MVP as well as end-to-end product experience
- Deep empathy for end-users that translates into a clear, distilled understanding of how our product can best serve users’ needs
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with clients and prospects and presenting to them
- Analytical and data-driven
- Excellent problem-solving
- Ability to know when and how to use ux research as well as market or competitive research to shape product decisions.
- Ability to influence leaders across the company.
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in healthcare/digital health.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology, Biology, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience in the behavioral or mental health category
- Startup experience
Annual salary of $145K – $175K plus stock options
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Remote Work/Flex Scheduling Environment
- Company Equipment