Job ID 1489325
- Overall IT experience up to 10-12 years
- The resource will exhibit strong analytical skills contributing to the identification and analysis of risks, issues, lessons learned, action items, technical team performance metrics, and will maintain crosswalks, and associated documentation.
- This resource will interface with Division Leadership and NJ DHS Subject Matter Experts (SME) as required to complete the work.
- The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, IT Vendor, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of project managers, and related personnel.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: authoring project management artifacts
- Serving as an IT management liaison to the business client,
- Experience in SAP is needed.
- PMP required (Nice to have)