Job ID 1496893
Senior Software Engineer (AWS & Python) – London
£75,000 – £85,000 per day + Bonus + Benefits
Fully Remote Working.
JNC are working with a growing Fintech organisation that is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their talented department during this successful period of expansion. This is a senior position that reports into the head of engineering.
They are looking for a Senior Developer who is passionate about Technology, Clean Code, Automation and Simplicity. Someone who will help design and deliver new modular services supporting all areas of their business.
They pride themselves on their approach and software development based on practices like peer reviews, static code analysis, Lean Controls, Automated Tests and Releases using IaC and SaaS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help accelerate the teams AWS and CI/CD journey as well as assist with their continued push towards a DevOps culture.
If you have many of the skills highlighted throughout then APPLY NOW for a confidential chat about the role.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong Python coding capabilities within a Serverless Environment.
- Strong skills with AWS products like API Gateways, AWS Lambdas, DynamoDB, S3, EventBridge, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, Cognito, AWS CloudFront.
- Strong skills with infrastructure as code with AWS
- Strong Skills with CI/CD concepts (Ideally Azure Pipelines)
- Experience with TDD Concept and Unit Testing.
- Experience with a range of modern tools sets like GIT, Postman, SwaggerHub and SonarCloud.
In line with the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business.