Job ID 1491464
We build and scale hyper-growth health and wellness e-com brands. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for the human race with functional, effective supplements.
Over the last 5 years, we started and grew our 1st health and wellness brand from zero to $100M+ in annual revenue, serving more than 2,000,000 customers worldwide and counting.
The Financial Times ranked us 12th among Asia Pacific’s High-Growth Companies in 2023. Within Singapore, The Straits Times and Statista ranked us 4th among the fastest-growing startup companies.
As we continue towards our vision of building a billion-dollar portfolio of brands and products, we’re looking for talented individuals to join the family.
Who We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Senior Video Producer who can write, direct, and produce high-converting short/ long-form marketing videos to be used across Facebook, Tiktok, YouTube that sell health & wellness products directly to consumers online.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading & managing a team consisting of copywriters, video editors & content executives.
- Plan & oversee the creative execution of short-form and long-form marketing videos using a data-driven, test-and-learn approach.
- Create script outlines & storyboards that combine a variety of storytelling narrative devices including narration, scripted copy, soundbites, video b-roll and graphics (both direct response & brand).
- Collaborate with creators & editors from pre-production to delivery, including providing feedback on edits, reviewing graphics and on-screen text.
- Analyze performance data, and use data to create incremental video optimizations that scale.
- Collaborate with editors to create video templates & optimisation guides for winning ad formats and iterations of them (including different hooks, structures, elements, lengths, mashups, audio etc).
- Hire & integrate new team members to enable scaling of video production.
- 4+ years experience creating video ads for D2C e-commerce beauty or wellness brand (short/ long form).
- Strong leadership skills, experience in managing + hiring teams (editors/ writers/ content execs etc).
- A highly creative self-starter who can work both independently and collaborate well with different teams.
- Ready to go video ads portfolio + playbook to start applying new test ideas to any brand (various UGCs, Ingredient/ Benefit GIFs, Product Explainers etc).
- Strength in organization, project management and documentation.
- Quick at analyzing and breaking down competitor ads and modeling concepts for fast testing cycles.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and advertising best practices (DTC Twitter etc).
- Highly skilled in Adobe After Effects/ Illustrator/InDesign and Photoshop to execute projects with excellence. Working knowledge or better of other Design software, such as After Effects, Premiere, Figma.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- As this is a fully remote role, we require team members with high accountability & responsiveness (especially so for senior roles).
- Anticipated annual salary range for this position ($90,000 – $120,000 USD) plus performance bonus potential + with room for future growth
- Big bonus if you’ve run a video/ DTC creative agency in the past and want to focus & apply your skills to a fast growing business (100% of your attention will be on creating amazing ads that scale vs chasing new clients)
- Only for applicants who are looking to grow & scale with a company in the next 5-10 years (we play long terms games with long term people -> high value in compounded effort over a period of time)
- Our hiring cycles take 2-3 weeks to complete depending on position, communication turnaround time & there will be a paid skills test portion through this interview
If you’re an expert at creating high converting video ads and want a stable environment to grow, earn and learn in
Please apply by clicking the link below.