Job ID 1496499
We are a growing start-up company looking for a Freelance Social Media Marketer to join our community. As a Freelance Social Media Marketer, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks to help our community, including researching, sharing, and mentoring others to succeed with their side hustles. Our community encompasses content creators, freelancers, independent workers, gig workers, resellers & thrifters, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and small business owners.
Fud is a unique community that brings individuals together to find solutions for earning extra income. We understand the challenges faced by many people when it comes to making ends meet and are dedicated to helping them improve their financial situations. As a Freelance Social Media Marketer, you’ll have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of our users by empowering them with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
You can experience our community for yourself by downloading our free to use app.
- You are aware of the trends in future of work, personal finance, and entrepreneurship
- Ability to follow trends and understand the type of content that drives engagement
- Have a passion for:
- E-Commerce – including Amazon, Shopify, and your own online store
- Gig Economy – like DoorDash, Uber, or Lyft
- Creator Economy – YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram
- Online Business – including blogging, podcasting, and online courses
- Freelancing and Consulting – social media marketing, graphic design, and more
- Reselling and Thrifting – including eBay, Etsy, Mercari, Poshmark, and others
- Self-Publishing – including Kindle Direct Publishing and Canva
- Local Services – including cleaning, knife sharpening, notary services, pet waste removal, and more
- A willingness to share know-how through video, livestreaming, and text content
- An abundance mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of initiative and positive approach
We are a community that values diversity.
Why should you join Fud?
- Find a community of like-minded hard-working solopreneurs and entrepreneurs
- Monetize your know-how by creating mini-courses, short videos, and live streams.