Job ID 1491026
At Stitch, we’re building something awesome. As a team of passionate marketing technologists, strategists, and architects, we’re helping to pioneer the next era of marketing: one where better technology and solutions drive better outcomes. As a certified Braze partner, we focus on delivering innovative and effective customer engagement solutions centered around Braze and its technology partners.
We’re motivated to be drivers of what the future of martech looks like – and what the future of marketing looks like: with solutions that work that set marketers up for scalability, growth, and data-driven customer engagement -without the cost and clunkiness of today’s traditional martech stack.
About This Role:
As a Solution Consultant at Stitch, you will collaborate closely with our Solution Leads (referred to in other organizations as Account Executives) during the sales cycle. You’ll use your martech expertise to paint a vivid picture of how a Braze solution designed by Stitch can transform our clients’ customer engagement strategies.
This is an incredibly strategic and highly cross-functional role that requires a strong understanding of marketing technology, customer data platforms (CDPs), data governance, marketing and transactional messaging, and platform architecture as well as strong communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide expert guidance on the technical and functional aspects of the proposed solutions, ensuring alignment with client objectives and industry best practices.
- Bring a fresh and innovative technical perspective to the sales process, offering creative solutions that enhance client understanding and buy-in.
- Help our Solution Leads drive sales by showing the value in the services our team provides and the solutions we’ve built
- Act as a valuable sounding board for both internal teams and clients, fostering collaborative discussions that contribute to solution refinement.
- Collaborate on pricing strategies, leveraging your technical expertise to ensure competitive and compelling proposals.
- Work closely with our Solution Lead and Delivery leadership teams to confirm technical and resource requirements, ensuring the seamless integration of our solutions.
- Use your passion for technology to anticipate customer needs and questions, listen well, and nurture crucial relationships with our clients
- Conduct thorough reviews of solution designs, making necessary adjustments to align with client needs and project objectives.
- Assist in crafting Statements of Work (SOW) by validating assumptions, managing expectations, and defining clear inclusions and exclusions.
- Be a key player in Internal Kick-off (IKT) meetings, facilitating effective communication between sales, delivery, and other cross-functional teams.
- Thoroughly understand the business & technology objectives of our prospects & customers.
- Demonstrate familiarity and comfort with driving conversations with executive-level leaders
- Advise on technical aspects for the project Delivery team
- Become an expert in Braze and its technology partners
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting or presales role with a successful track record in the pre-sales process, preferably in solution selling.
- In-depth knowledge of Braze or similar marketing automation platforms.
- Strong understanding of technical and functional aspects of solution design.
- Strong presentation, sales skills, and relationship-building acumen
- Experience in advising on pricing strategies and crafting SOWs.
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success, not just personal wins
- A focus on learning and a desire to be an expert in the Braze tech stack and MarTech
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market
- Background in planning, customizing, and delivering strategic technology demonstrations and execution plans
- A willingness to think outside the box and quickly develop new innovative solutions to solve our customers needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship now or in the future
Stitch is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Open PTO Policy
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Monthly Technology Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Voluntary Life Insurance