Job ID 1508654
Provides administrative support to the CSC Student Affairs leadership team. Overall supervision is under the Vice-President of Student Affairs with daily dotted-line reporting to the Sr. Director of Student Affairs. The Coordinator serves in a lead administrative role ensuring accurate and timely attention to detail, tracking monthly campus report submissions, and maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. This associate interacts with a diverse group of internal and external callers and associates (at all levels of the organization). The Coordinator is expected to uphold and display Concorde’s Mission and Core Values of respect for the individual, integrity, teamwork, customer service, and achievement.
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Troubleshoot daily requests from campuses and provide assistance or escalate as needed.
- Provide weekly Skip Tracing requests.
- Prepare the weekly All Things Tuesday newsletter.
- Assist VP with Monthly departmental scorecard.
- Assist VP with monthly GL review.
- Prepare monthly outcomes reporting for the SA meeting (to include recognition outcomes, certificates, meeting minutes, etc.).
- Prepare the weekly GE templates for campus tracking.
- Monthly review of campus activity (to include Pathway to Placement activities, reports).
- Assist in preparation of Student Satisfaction Survey and National Advisory Board documents and campus correspondence.
- Oversee and deliver monthly attrition, birthday and anniversary recognitions.
- Provide creative and administrative support on departmental contests or email blasts.
- Other duties and projects assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Student Affairs/Services environment experience.
- Experience with creative/marketing ideas geared towards student success.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, provide excellent communication and display a customer-focused attitude.
- Must maintain excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage and track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and demonstrated problem-solving (solution driven) skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn, interact with others and reason for all the workday
- Must be able to sit prolonged periods throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods throughout the workday.
- May require up to 5% local travel.
- Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
Pay Range for position is from $23/HR – $33/HR depending on education, experience and scheduled shift.
What We Offer:
We believe in investing in our team members’ growth and development.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Education and tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• A chance to work for a mission-oriented organization with strong core values.
• A supportive and collaborative work environment.
• The opportunity to make a positive impact on students and the community.
Join us at Concorde Career College, where you can make a real impact on the lives of our students, contribute to community development, and continue your own professional and personal development journey. If you are passionate about healthcare education and dedicated to our mission, we encourage you to apply today.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Concorde Career Colleges is a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, genetic information, national origin, religion or belief, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, immigration status, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, are encouraged to apply and will receive equal consideration based on merit, qualifications, and business need.