Job ID 1455615
35,000 – 37,000
NonStop’s client, based in the West Midlands, is looking for a motivated and experienced social worker to join their independent fostering agency on a permanent basis.
In addition to this hybrid working , you will be part of a flexible and supportive team that has a family feel. This is not a corporate environment, but rather a place where you can be your authentic self. The team understands the importance of flexibility, accommodating appointments, school pick-ups, etc. ensuring that you can balance your work and personal commitments.
Our client is also committed to your career growth. They want to invest in you and help you develop both personally and professionally.
If this sounds good to you, more details about the role are listed below.
- Small caseload-small caseload of 6-8, only going up to 12 after time
- Caseload is all in the same location-You won’t have to travel large distances
- Outstanding Ofsted rating-you’ll be working with a team that has the highest standards of care
- Hybrid working-3 days home working!
- Great working environment
- Career progression-they offer growth opportunities along with training
- Salary flexibility
- Mileage included-45p/mile
- Supportive team-work with a team that understand your needs and is flexible with work/life commitments
- Manage a small caseload of foster carers in and around Birmingham
- Supporting and supervising them to ensure the highest standards of care are met
- Form F assessments but when the caseload increases, it will be mostly supervision
- Registration with Social work England (SWE)
- Experience in fostering-preferable as a supervising social worker
This role will fill up quickly so don’t delay your application!
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not the right fit for you, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a referral fee of 200. Help make a friend happy and earn some extra cash for yourself. If you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please reach and connect with me, Madison Sable, on Linkedin.
NonStop Care offers a dedicated consultant who will be your one point of contact, providing you with the support and guidance you need throughout the recruitment process and beyond. We also offer a CV review service, interview advice and preparation, ensuring you have all the tools you need to succeed in securing this exciting opportunity.