Job ID 1504745
IT & TechnologyHybrid Remote , London,England
mSix&Partners is one of the fastest growing media network in the world . We have marked the chapters of our expansion with new client relationships: TalkTalk helped us open our doors in the UK, Toyota enabled us to grow into EMEA and EA has strengthened our presence and offering in APAC and North America. Today over 50 offices and spanning 5 continents and this role of UK & EMEA Head of Technology is key to our continued growth and success
We take our clients and people Further Faster.
As a joint venture between independent agency network The &Partnership and GroupM, backed by WPP , we offer our clients the best of both worlds. Because of this unique structure, we create new operating models that integrate agency functions and often embed our people into our clients’ marketing teams. Our ability to come together with our clients, regardless of whether co-located or working remotely, has proven critical to our success.
The way we behave – Honest, Energetic and Pioneering :
- Honest: we build trusted relationships through openness, focus & clarity
- Energetic: we meet people with warmth & positivity. We say ‘yes, and not ‘yes, but.’
- Pioneering: we drive forwards, looking for new technology, new ideas & new sources of growth. We are driven to look for the next innovation, to meet our clients’ challenges
We are known for delivering great award-winning work for our clients. We have continued to win industry accolades throughout the last year whilst also celebrating our people’s achievements who have also seen individual industry recognition.
We have been awarded the IPA CPD Gold accreditation in the UK for continuous professional development of our people for 3 years in a row , and in 2022 we won the IPA CPD Platinum accreditation alongside a small group of agencies. We have won Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2022, which recognises mSix as one the best employers in our industry, showing our commitment to our culture of learning and our focus on the professional development of all m Six ers , in order to become the most important place in their careers. In 2022, we also won Digiday’s Best Workplace in Young People’s Careers.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitment:
We are committed to being a diverse, equitable and inclusive agency with the aim to build and retain teams that represent the communities we operate in. Our Global employee-run DEI group, The Collective , are pioneers in delivering and maintaining accountability of these commitments.
We were the first media agency in the UK to partner with Ambitious about Autism and launch an internship programme designed to actively champion neurodiversity and unlock the potential of young autistic adults. Now in its fourth year, our commitment continues, expanding our already successful internship programme and calling the industry to open their doors and minds to young autistic talent.
Further to this commitment to pioneering diversity and equality in our business, we welcome people of all backgrounds into our agency. We want our people to bring with them diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where they are treated with respect, can be comfortable being their authentic self and feel like they belong. We are therefore keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process. Please reach out to us to discuss any specific adjustments, or how we can help you throughout the recruitment process.
What is the role?
UK & EMEA Global Head of Technology
Where is the role based?
m Six and Partners in London
As we look to double in size again in the next five years across the group, we need to expand our digital and technology leadership across the UK & EMEA. This role will provide leadership to the UK and broader EMEA markets with an 80:20 split respectively.
A critical role within our Data and Technology SLT, this person will be responsible for our Technology solutions, ensuring strong alignment with our Digital buying leads and Data Strategy and Data Science leads.
This role will be responsible for delivery of all Technology specialisms for all clients and will drive ongoing transformation of our business, ensuring we grow our industry presence, present new integrated technology solutions and ensure mSix&Partners remains the most important place in our people’s careers.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Set the direction for Technology for mSix&Partners and our UK & EMEA clients, through developing our own capabilities or building strong connectivity across the below (not exhaustive );
- Media partner technology solutions: GMP, AWS/AMC, Salesforce
- GroupM & WPP relationships: Choreograph, Acceleration, Hogarth
- 3rd party technologies: i.e. DCO, Creative Production
- AI solutions : WPP Creative AI Studio
- BI, Dashboarding and Data Infrastructure
- Adserving & Trafficking
- Present new Technology solutions and incremental revenue streams, making the business case for new investment where necessary
- Build and maintain a high performing team that have clear roles, stretch goals and engaging career paths
- Work closely with our top clients across the group, including Toyota, Talk Talk , Smart Energy, National Express, Britvic and EA amongst others, to ensure that we are not just talking the talk, but walking the talk
- Quickly identify where clients need to improve their technology ecosystem to drive business outcomes, including AMC, CAPI, GMP – growing our capabilities and talent in this space as needed
- Build strong relationships with GroupM to ensure we maximise all relevant opportunities, in particular being the key owner of the Acceleration relationship
- Work with key media partners (including Amazon, Meta and Google) to maximise value from our partnership by unlocking solutions
- Champion Technology across the agency, upskilling and influencing to deliver demonstrable improvement in technology sophistication across our key clients
W ho are you?
- This person will have a proven track record and substantial digital & technology experience
- Deep understanding of media technology stack (including Google, Meta, Amazon)
- An inclusive leadership style, able to lead from the front with clear instructions and direction but always approachable and ready to listen
- Leading by example, ensuring the behaviours that this role exhibits are aligned to the company’s behaviours
- Be a strong communicator – able to distill complex Technology themes in an accessible way to clients, internal teams and within New Business
- Set the benchmark for the quality of our work across the business and being responsible for the ongoing evaluation of all media and commerce technologies
- Commercially aware – able to balance resource capacity while maximising income
- A strong manager of people, both inspiring teams and individuals while also ensuring accurate and timely delivery of tasks
- Ability and drive to build strong relationships with our most senior clients
- A growth mindset; setting a vision for growth and have a clear road map to achieving this through new business development and existing client growth plans
- A collaborator; partnering brilliantly across The &Partnership Group, its clients and our WPP partners
- Actively help us to meet our ambition to be the most important place in the career of our people