Job ID 1506385
We’re here today because one man pursued his idea for doing something different. He built a manufacturing company that engineers progress with polymer-based solutions to enhance lives. Founded in REHAU, Germany, the independent, family-owned company has 21,500 employees in more than 190 locations around the globe.
Dare to do something different, every day.
We make and move real things, clearing a way to secure forever customers. We want to nurture your individual spirit, spark curiosity and ignite the passion within you. When you are inspired, we all benefit.
Each day is unique; jump in and carve your own path. As a global work family of doers, we collaborate, celebrate each other’s victories and encourage honest feedback to be true to our customers, our teammates and ourselves.
Take the lead, get your hands dirty and make something better today.
REHAU Incorporated, a leading international polymer manufacturer, is seeking an ambitious and experienced Vice President of Window Solutions Division. The successful individual will be responsible for leading a dedicated team of professionals in the division by establishing and implementing the division’s sales strategy in connection with sales leaders. He or she will drive strategic plans based on company goals that promote sales, grow market share, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities of the Division Director include:
- Responsible for the planning and achievement of the division’s sales, cost, and result targets.
- Builds, develops, and manages a high-performance team that is capable of carrying out the division’s strategic initiatives.
- Leads division’s product portfolio development and takes an active role in the selling process by supporting sales teams.
- Analyzes operational trends and takes corrective action to achieve high levels of performance and customer service.
- Supports sales and operations to achieve the division’s objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements.
- Observes activities of the competition and networks with key decision makers.
- Recommends strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Manages departmental budget, identifies opportunities to improve efficiency, and performs cost/benefit analysis on investments.
- Recommends process improvements and innovations to grow the business in connection with sales and operations.
- Provides regular updates to management and the Chief Marketing Officer on performance trends and activities occurring to continuously improve.
- Works closely with all internal departments to add insight and share best practices.
- Conveys ideas, insights, and recommendations effectively and persuasively in team discussions, executive presentations, documents, and spreadsheets.
Important Individual Tasks will include:
- Grow existing and drive new products.
- Innovate and predict industry trends.
- Build executive level relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Direct core strategies as approved by the Regional Executive Board and Global Executive Board.
- Support division sales and operations teams in strategic initiatives.
- Report monthly KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).
- Monitor sales targets via and implement necessary improvements to meet division’s goals.
- Control and monitoring of the approved cost forecast.
- Oversee and ensure proper contract execution.
- Ten or more years of project/division management experience in similar role
- Five or more years of experience in windows/construction/similar industry with extruded parts
- Five or more years of team management experience while also maintaining active individual contributor responsibilities.
- A proven understanding of sales and new opportunity management via CRM systems
- Demonstrated thought leader in regard to product portfolio development.
- Engineering or similar technical degree from an accredited college or university
- Willingness to travel including to REHAU Americas headquarters in Leesburg, VA, as much as need to achieve defined goals.
Additional Characteristics of our Vice President of Window Solutions Division:
- Superior communication skills with the ability to build mutual trust and respect.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to make timely decisions while functioning in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills related to both customers and employees.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent judgement, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record implementing new process, technology, or related systems leading to a significant increase in performance or business impact.
- Strong background in developing metrics and benchmarks
- Ability to see past day to day activities and look for innovative ideas to continuously improve.
A candidate’s final salary offer will be based on his or her skills, education, experience and geographic location. Total compensation may also include bonuses consistent with REHAU’s corporate bonus plan.
Additionally, subject to applicable eligibility requirements, we offer full-time employees a variety of benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) with 4% company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (PTO), plus 11 holidays per calendar year.
Be yourself: We mean it. We hire individuals based on their unique, remarkable qualities. Your one-of-a-kind mindset gives us unbelievable strength. Our work teams come from many corners of the globe and diverse walks of life. Age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation and gender identity shouldn’t keep you from reaching that highest plateau. Come as you are to our judgement-free zone.