Job ID 1485840
Pensions Project & Senior Pension Project Consultant – GMP, Buyout Equalisation, TPR Reporting
UK Office / Hybrid or Fully Remote Home Working – £competitive + Flexible Working & Excellent Package.
An award-winning Pensions & Investment Consultancy who advise some of the UK’s largest Companies are experiencing significant growth within their Project Teams. They are looking to recruit ambitious individuals who are seeking to develop their skills in this area and grow within a career development supportive environment. As a company they are recognised as “investors in people” due to the mentoring, innovative and supportive culture they have developed.
This role sits in the DB Project Teams who work on a diverse range of projects covering GMP, Buy Out Equalisation, Annual Allowance and TPR Scheme Reporting. It will provide an opportunity to work on complex challenging projects using your data, excel and project management skills.
Specifics of the role include –
- Lead and manage a range of projects end to end. Co-ordinate junior members of staff who are part of the project team.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, helping explain complex issues and reporting.
- Attend client and trustee meetings, help present project findings, updates and recommendations.
- Delivery a range of client projects within agreed timescales and budgets. Take a proactive client approach ensuring they have a full understanding of project schedules and costs.
- Evaluate Pensions data, looking for under & over payments. Report results for further actions to be taken.
- Work closely with other internal departments and management on project delivery requirements.
- Manage relationships with clients, scheme actuaries, HMRC, consultants and relevant third parties. Liaise effectively via phones, e-mail and letter.
- Check and authorise all project work. Check junior members work and advise them on any changes or improvements required.
- Help the department deliver service level improvements, review project delivery and make recommendations for modifications.
This is a good opportunity to join a growing department and a forward-thinking company who are leading the industry with innovative technology led solutions.
To apply for the position,
- Must have worked in a similar environment delivering Pension Project related work or have strong Pensions Administration experience.
- Will need to display excellent organisational, project management and communication skills.
- Have strong spreadsheet skills and experience of data formulas such as Macro, V-look up and pivot tables.
- Enjoy working in a client facing role and be comfortable delivering presentations.
For more information, please contact Richard Garbett